Institute of Feminine Discipline Makes Room For New Remedial Behaviour Therapist Miss Rose!

With our reported escape of one Dave Dodgy of the Surrey Institute of Feminine Discipline causing Grand Overseer Miss Amy to have reportedly been summoned to the Board of Corrective Women’s HQ, news has emerged that a directive has been sent out from Miss Overseer Supreme Acacia to beef up the staffing levels at the Institute to ensure that male creatures get away with absolutely nothing!   Several of the residents have been transferred to other IFDs across the country with a view to break up the concentration of Male Liberation Front activists at the Surrey IFD and the Remedial Behavioural Therapists from the attached Chelsea Spanking Centre are reportedly taking a greater role in the Surrey IFD.

To that end, enter Miss Rose!  Remedial Behavioural Therapist at the Chelsea Spanking Centre who this week deals with new resident Drew who has been sent to the Institute of Feminine Discipline by his girlfriend due to his constantly ogling other women.   Miss Rose today makes her video debut at the site with new Remedial Behavioural Therapist Miss Siobhan due to join the team in the coming weeks.

Miss Rose comes to the site with faultless credentials and is a high flier in the Board of Corrective Women it seems.   Coming top in her class at FemDom College for both OTK spanking AND tease and denial, Miss Rose is highly respected in the Executive Council of the Board of Corrective Women and is believed to be a major allie to Miss Overseer Supreme Acacia in respects of her stance on permitting male relief in monthly supervised masturbation sessions.  It is believed however that the Surrey Institute of Feminine Discipline under the leadership of Miss Amy has only been giving lip service to the edict that males should be allowed this relief with 75% of males banned for misbehaviour and the other 25% spanked and denied relief during the session itself.

For Drew however this morning he knows nothing of what is in store for him.   For as he joins the Institute for the first time on a short sharp shock week of discipline he goes through the obligatory orientation session where he is taught the 10 Board of Corrective Women commandments and spanked when he fails to learn them!

And I have a video preview :)

This movie requires Flash Player 9

You can see more from Miss Rose in the full update now online at Institute of Feminine Discipline! Alternatively you can see the full length video as a digital download or as a DVD at FemDom Spanking Store or have it streaming to your computer or internet tv at Domination Theater!

And dont forget the IFD’s Clips 4 Sale store either!  Awesome Fm Spanking at Awesome value!  :)

FemDom Spanking Store

Domination Theater

Be Sociable, Share!

About Andy

A fan and player in the femdom spanking scene for some years. Originally wrote a blog as a basic html site before blog software was available and now running this blog with pride :-)
This entry was posted in Institute of Feminine Discipline and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Institute of Feminine Discipline Makes Room For New Remedial Behaviour Therapist Miss Rose!

  1. josh_1 says:

    If I was to attent this Institute, i would really struggle as I would find myself being punished on an hourly basis.

Leave a Reply